What are YOU thankful for today?
Happy Thanksgiving, LoveTrekkers! I’m back from Morocco and horrifically ill, but happy to be with the people that I love today in my teeny tiny home state of Rhode Island.
Although I’m sick and a little woozy from the amount of medication I’m currently on, I (quite naturally) started to think about all that I’m thankful for today — which is why I’ve made a list. I really urge you to do the same — it completely puts your life in perspective. Regardless of whether you are in love or still searching, please remember that you’re not alone — on a day like today, isn’t it simply enough to have the love of your family and friends?
- I am strong enough to have chosen the life that I want, instead of the life that made me crazy.
- I have a wonderful family, fantastic friends and someone new that makes me happy.
- I live in California, where, like Katy Perry says, the grass is always greener.
- That paradise exists. Trust me, nothing is better than Martha’s Vineyard in September.
- I am the proud possessor of a passport, which will keep me forever wandering.
- That, at 30, my life really seems to be beginning. Forget all you’ve heard about aging — we only improve (and get wiser) with age.
- That I have the ability to love.
What are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving, LoveTrekkers?